Curse of the Hobgobbler is the ninth expansion pack released in School of Dragons. It was released on July 31st, 2019, as part of version 3.2.0, though the Expansion was partially released with the price of 1,000 Gems until it was fully released with a price of 1,250 .
This summer the twins have been pulling all sorts of pranks but not all have gone quite as planned, and now they need as much help as possible to restore peace at the school grounds. As usual Ruffnut and Tuffnut are up to no good and in hopes of pestering the dearest Gobber, they have managed to get their hands on a couple of Hobgobblers that ultimately get out of control. Now with Hobgobblers running lose across the entire Isle of New Berk, Vikings will have to rise to the challenge and control all the scattered Hobgobblers. That’s not all! Gobber is convinced that these dragons have brought upon a bad omen and must now be returned to where they came from, leading Vikings to discover a marvelous cave entrance down into the Hidden World! 
What You GetEdit
- 7 new Quests
- Access to the rest of New Berk's Hidden World;
- 2 new levels in the Dragon Tactics minigame
- An adult Smitten Hobgobbler (lvl. 1)
- A heavy-platform based Location (Quest Exclusive)
- Hobgobbler Dragon Armor.
|Shh! Careful, this may contain spoilers!|
|A Gobble Problem|
|Exploring the Hidden World||The Long Road Home|
|More and More and More||Returning to the Nest|
|The Way of the Hob||Curse, Broken|
- For unknown reasons, the Startup Curse of the Hobgobbler ad is a bit squashed than usual in the game's assets.
- The price for the Hobgobbler expansion pack was lowered from 1,250 to 1,000 on July 30th during a sale.