|School of Dragons|
School of Dragons is a virtual MMORPG game produced by JumpStart Games based on DreamWorks' hit movies How to Train Your Dragon and How to Train Your Dragon 2. Released on July 17, 2013, School of Dragons holds a world full of creativity and exploration packed with bountiful quests and adventures that enable players to raise, bond with, and train their dragons. They can fly through vast lands with their dragons, race them against other competitors, or dive into a science-filled world where there is always more to be discovered! Featuring the most advanced online and mobile gaming technology, School of Dragons delivers immersive, fun 3D adventure learning games for kids on the devices they use most in environments that parents have come to trust.
You also check on:
|Characters||Movie Characters||Astrid • Bucket • Dagur • Eret • Fishlegs • Gobber • Grimmel • Heather • Hiccup • Johann † • Mala • Mildew • Mulch • Ruffnut • Snotlout • Stoick † • Tuffnut • Valka|
|Book Characters||Clueless • Speedifist • Wartihog|
|Original Characters||Headmaster • Skulder • Harald • Stormheart|
There are currently 62 Dragon species, 2 with sub-species Variants in game, of which 28 have a Titan stage.
Learn more about key features of the game:
- Quest List: A complete chart and list of core quests, each with its own page with a more in-depth information;
- Stable Missions: Requirements, success odds by dragon species, and reward information;
- Achievements and UDT Achievements: The difference between them and the requirements to get them;
|Non-Member Minigames:||Location Specific||Berk (Blacksmith • Loki's Maze) • The School (Alchemy Adventure • Science Experiments) • Stables (Stable Missions) • The Lookout (Job Board • The Farm) • Training Grounds (Battle Events • Bull's-Eye Lagoon† • Fireball Frenzy • Flight Club • Thunder Run Racing)|
|Other||Eel Roast • Fishing|
|The Secret of Leviathan||Cogs • Incredible Machine|
|Rise of Stormheart||Dragon Tactics|
|WANT TO HELP? |
We need help from all players for:
This wiki still needs expansion and improvement, check How to Contribute to know how you can help to grow the Wiki!
If you have any questions, you can contact the Wikia Admins.
Here we'll list recent glitches and bugs reported in game, that heavily affect your gameplay. We advice to not do the quests involved until they are fixed.
- Home Sweet Dragon's Edge: Astrid will walk too fast for the player to catch up. Workaround: Swimming resets your speed so if you start the step while swimming, your speed will reset to normal and you'll be able to catch up with her.
- Johann the trader has ben removed from the game with update 3.0. Many quests that involved him have been fixed, but some haven't. For example, Call of the Death Song expansion. We advice players to wait a few days before attempting quests that have dialogues from Johann. Workaround: Joahnn can still be found in The Ship Graveyard
- The Dragon List can appear disorganized at random and will continue to randomize the order each time the player reopens the game. Workaround: Reinstalling the game seems to fix it.
- Poor Archaeologist: Bing doesn't appear in Ship Graveyard or just doesn't follow the player.
|In Store Now|
Sales usually run from Thursday to Sunday.
- Dramillion 25% sale: 563
Items recently introduced will appear here for about one-two weeks. Its stay increases if it's an item introduced with an Update.
|Contacting the official admins|
This is NOT an official Wiki made by nor involving the official School of Dragons' team, this is a FANMADE Wiki built and made by players in hopes that we can give as much information, guides and tips about this game as possible.
If you want to contact the official admins please check the page Contacting the game admins.