The Gronckle is a Boulder Class dragon and one of the seven dragon species available for adoption at the beginning of the game. It can also be purchased at the store for 200 gems (160 for members).
From the School of Dragons Game Guide:
- "Gronckles are a part of the Boulder Class, according to the Journal of Dragons. A Gronckle’s key talent is to be able to ‘Lava Blast’. This ability allows Gronckle’s to eat rocks and shoot out flaming masses of lava out of their mouths. Gronckles have one of the hardest scales and exterior for a dragon, giving them an almost near impenetrable armor. They also have a high firepower, which they must use to be able to maintain the Lava Blast.
- "Gronckle dragons are considered to be extremely tough and exhibit some of the best dragon weaponry. Their appearance can best be described as big and bulky. And although they comes off as somewhat lazy, Gronckle dragons are considered to be one of the fiercest types of dragons."
For more information on Gronckles, visit here.
- 9/13/13, version 4.1: Problem with saddles not showing up for Gronckles fixed.
- The Titanwing stage was introduced on April 20th, 2016.
- When a Gronckle is accelerating and fires, the lower jaw will clip through the body.
- This glitch still happens in Titan Stage.
- The Gronckle is the only dragon that can be used for fishing (only in Open Sea);
- Just like the Skrill, Deadly Nadder and Hideous Zippleback's War Paint, it slightly brigths the model.
- However, this glitch gets fixed in Titan Stage.