The Mudraker is a Tracker Class dragon introduced on May 15th, 2015. It can be purchased from the store for 750 gems (600 for members).
On April 13th, 2020, the Mudraker received a price adjustment and was reduced to 250 Gems (200 for members).
From the How to Train Your Dragon Wiki:
- "This dragon is vastly more comfortable in the water than the air or ground. It’s build and abilities allow it to thrive in both the shallows and deep ends of bodies of water.
- "Mudrakers love being in water, and while they have a fierce appearance and the behavior of a deadly alligator, these dragons are actually very playful and fun to be around! Mudrakers enjoy having fun, especially in the water, and are known to push Vikings into the water or splash mud on their trainers! But if Vikings need to relax with these dragons after all the fun in the water they can! Mudrakers love to bask in the warmth of the sun while lazily floating in the water!
- "But a Mudraker isn't made just for swimming and sleeping however! Even though these dragons are not naturally designed predators, they have unique skills that let them command the swamps! It can use sonic blasts as a strong weapon that travels through water at intense speeds, creating massive and powerful waves. Mudrakers can also use echolocation through sound-waves to find its friends and foes deep within the dark crevices of the marshes, their thick hides give them a lot protection from other deadly animals that lurk in the waters!
- "Mudrakers are fun-loving and easygoing dragons that offer Vikings an awesome training experience!"
For more information on the Mudraker, visit here.
In Quests Edit
The Mudraker is presented as a shy but friendly dragon, that spends most of its time in muddy waters, but it's also curious of what happens in its surroundings.
Fishlegs will explain that Mudrakers have special sense receptors to react to vibrations, and this helps them to sense possible predators that are out of sight, as moving objects will produce vibrations that propagate in the mud.
But Mudrakers seem also to be attracted by certain sounds, for example in this quest the wild Mudraker is attracted by the sound of a pickaxe hitting rock.
Once the shyness is over, the Mudraker reveals to be a playful dragon, imitating the behavior of his new friend (digging in the mud) and stealing objects.
Quest: Poor Archaeologist Edit
The Mudraker is a dragon full of energy, always ready to play. Apparently, Mudraker get along well with Thunderdrums, as they are both Tidal Class dragons that generate energy in the form of sound waves.
- Muddie is a Mudraker that can be encountered in Battle for the Edge. He shows extreme interest in The Archaeologist and later befriends him. he is first seen in the quest Archaeologist, Dragon Trainer, but his name is revealed in the quest Adventures in Dragon Training.
- When the Mudraker got released, some players were disappointed over its release, hoping for the highly voted Grapple Grounder (who would get its own controversy), with some comparing it to the Thunderclaw and others complaining over the Mudraker being a Snafflefang/Moldruffle look-a-like and call it uncreative.
- ↑ http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/mudraker-egg-store#comment-277156
- ↑ http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/seek-out-adventure-mudraker-0#comment-277278
- ↑ http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/mudraker-egg-store#comment-277131
- ↑ http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/seek-out-adventure-mudraker-0#comment-277251
|Level||Attack Power||Fire Power||Healing Power||Health|