The Razorwhip is a Sharp Class dragon released on August 7th, 2015. They can be purchased for 500 gems (400 for members) from the store. A Razorwhip egg is awarded in the quest Shipwreck Lane.
On 9th of May, 2016, the Razorwhip received a Titan Stage.
From the School of Dragons website:
- "Straight from the depths of darkness comes the latest dragon to take flight on campus - the Razorwhip. These highly-anticipated winged companions have fought their way out of the darkest of corners surrounding Berk, so retrieving these eggs was no easy feat for Trader Johann’s crew. Thankfully, one of those trusty explorers was able to find the largest nest of eggs and bring a number of these wild creatures back to the School. Their highly defensive abilities and hard to train personalities, make raising this dragon more than just any simple adventure.
- This dangerous beast is not for the faint of heart. Between this dragon’s razor-sharp wings, whip-like tail, blazing fire, and their aggressive nature, there are not many dragons out there more deadly. Apart from their barrage of fighting skills, the Razorwhip also has an array of defense skills. Legend states that their tears are lethal and their maneuverability in flight is unmatched. Trainers need to be not only brave enough, but also smart and loyal to tame this ferocious dragon."
For more information on the Razorwhip, visit here.
- The Razorwhip received a new animation on March 11th, 2016.
- The Titanwing stage for the Razorwhip was introduced on May 9th, 2016.
- Due the lack of Gliding animation, whenever the Razorwhip glides, it freezes instead.
- Firing while "gliding" will cause the Razorwhip to glitch out. This glitch has been fixed since then.
- Despite being capable of blinking and having notable functional eyelids, the Razorwhip doesn't close its eyes when sleeping.
- In v2.8.0, every dragon won't play the "Firing during Flight" animation with the exception of the Razorwhip, who will only play the head animation - it has been revealed in v3.0.0 that the Razorwhip was the only dragon with the updated fire during flight animation;
|Level||Attack Power||Fire Power||Healing Power||Health|
|Boneknapper||Buffalord||Crimson Goregutter||Deadly Nadder||Death Song|
|Hideous Zippleback||Hobgobbler||Monstrous Nightmare||Razorwhip||Rumblehorn|
|Sand Wraith||Scauldron||Stormcutter||Scuttleclaw||Screaming Death|
|Sentinel||Shockjaw||Skrill||Snow Wraith||Speed Stinger|
|Thunderdrum||Timberjack||Triple Stryke||Terrible Terror||Whispering Death|