The Scauldron is a Tidal Class dragon released on July 7th, 2014 that can be purchased for 750 gems (600 for members) from the store.
In March 7th, 2019, the Scauldron received its Titan Stage by popular demands.
From the How to Train Your Dragon Wiki:
- "Instead of breathing fire, Scauldrons have the ability to scald their victims. This ability comes from sucking in seawater, heating it in their cauldron-like stomachs, and then blasting their next victim with extreme force and heat. This is how they got their name. One hit from that hot water will finish off most enemies.
- "If you want to train a Scauldron, the best way to start is simply to cover yourself in water. Scauldrons are sentimental creatures who love anything that reminds them of home. They also like anything that smells like fish."
For more information on the Scauldron, visit here.
- Just like the Hotburple, The War Paint does not replace the Hero skin with the custom skin. This has been fixed since the relese of the Titan;
- The Titan Stage was supposed to be released in 2018 as evidenced by the copyright mark in the poster.
- Possibly the glitchiest of Titan releases, the Scauldron model presents three glitches:
- The mouth is built in such a way just to be more rounder and wider, shooting stretches the mouth tremendously, making it even wider and unfinished-looking;
- One of the neck models is a bit broken and has a visible texture jittering that constantly changes texture depending on the movement;
- The wings and shoulders have a second layer that keeps overlaying and underlaying the real model;
|Level||Attack Power||Fire Power||Healing Power||Health|