The Screaming Death is a Boulder Class dragon released on December 29th, 2014. They can be purchased for 1000 gems (800 for members) from the store.
From the How to Train Your Dragon Wiki:
- "The Screaming Death, subspecies of the Whispering Death, is a Boulder Class dragon. According to Fishlegs, it is not documented in the Book of Dragons, but is named by Tuffnut. Bork the Bold said in his notes that the Screaming Death only hatches once every 100 years.
- "The Screaming Death is attracted to light as opposed to having an aversion (only for young dragons), as the Whispering Deaths do. It also differs from the Whispering Death as its' tunnels are so large that they can cause islands to sink. The scales of the beast are extremely tough, as it is not phased by being hit with the Deadly Nadders' spines. The Screaming Death is also able to plow right through massive sea stacks with ease, just like the Red Death. The Screaming Death also seems to have a mutated maturity cycle and seems to become a full grown adult faster.
- For more information on the Screaming Death, visit here.
- The Titanwing stage was introduced on September 2nd, 2016.
- Due the lack of braking animation, the Screaming Death will display the flight animation until it stops.
- Firing while Space Bar+Shift used to cause the Screaming Death's model to bug out.
|Level||Attack Power||Fire Power||Healing Power||Health|
|Boneknapper||Buffalord||Crimson Goregutter||Deadly Nadder||Death Song|
|Hideous Zippleback||Monstrous Nightmare||Razorwhip||Rumblehorn||Sand Wraith|
|Shockjaw||Skrill||Snow Wraith||Speed Stinger||Thunderdrum|
|Timberjack||Triple Stryke||Terrible Terror||Whispering Death||Woolly Howl|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.