The Shockjaw is a Tidal Class dragon released on April 10th, 2015. It can be purchased for 750 gems in the store (600 for members).
As for V2.3.0, in the intro sequence, the Shockjaw is one of the four Secondary Starter Dragons that can appear caged, most likely to unlock the Stable Missions without needing to buy a new dragon (the player still has to choose their actual starter dragon).
On 7th of August, 2018, the Shockjaw received a Titan Stage.
On April 13th, 2020, the Shockjaw received a price adjustment and was reduced to 250 Gems (200 for members).
From the How to Train Your Dragon Wiki:
- "Instead of fire, this Tidal Class swimmer emits bio-electricity, from a gentle jolt to a lethal bolt! It can be quite the shock. The bolts it emits can be strong enough to take down an entire ship and its crew!
- "The Shockjaw's electrical stream attack makes the power of lightning feel up-close and personal. The Shockjaw shoots powerful blasts of bio-electricity, similar to the Skrill and Seashocker, which shoot electricity. It is very strong and it should work particularly well underwater as water is a conductor of electricity and its blast can be conducted around it. It also has the ability to control how powerful its electric shots are. The Shockjaw is described to be the fastest flying dragon of the Tidal Class."
For more information on the Shockjaw, visit here.
In Quests Edit
Quest: Dragon Hunter Troubles Edit
A wild Shockjaw is found trapped in a Dragon Hunter's cage along other dragons at Hobblegrunt Island. It is stated that this is not its natural enviroment.
- It's unknown why was the Shockjaw choosen to be one of the Secondary Starter Dragons and not a member-starter instead;
- The Hero Skin's dorsal membrane has a second layer, while the custom skin only has 1.
- On mobile, the Shockjaw's model has its jaw broken.
- Due to not being closed properly, a piece of the Titan Shockjaw's left horn will stretch depending on the head tilt.
|Level||Attack Power||Fire Power||Healing Power||Health|
|Boneknapper||Buffalord||Crimson Goregutter||Deadly Nadder||Death Song|
|Hideous Zippleback||Hobgobbler||Monstrous Nightmare||Razorwhip||Rumblehorn|
|Sand Wraith||Scauldron||Stormcutter||Scuttleclaw||Screaming Death|
|Sentinel||Shockjaw||Skrill||Snow Wraith||Speed Stinger|
|Thunderdrum||Timberjack||Triple Stryke||Terrible Terror||Whispering Death|