The Singetail is a Stoker class dragon introduced on June 24, 2016. They can be bought from the store for 750 gems (600 for members). One Singetail is rewarded as part of the quest The Singetail Secret .
From the Dragopedia:
- "Fiercely territorial, Singetails don't just breathe fire--they send it blasting out of their jaws, gills and tails.
- First discovered by Spitelout when he colonized Storehouse Island, the elusive Singetails prefer to scare away their enemies with long-range attacks, like hurling fireballs from their tails. However, Singetails also pose a danger in close-quarters combat by shunting jets of flame from their gills lining their exposed underbellies."
To learn more about the Singetail, click here.
Quest: Dragon Rider, UndercoverEdit
A caged Singetail is on sale on Auction Island, and the player will free him.
Quest: The Singetail SecretEdit
The Singetail will arrive on Dragon's Edge, where Valka tell us they can fire from the tail to send signals to other Singetails, because they are pack animals that hunt together. As a result of valka petting the Singetail, he fires form his tail, and other Singetails arrive to check on him. However, they are not aggressive, and seeing their friend is not in danger, they'll leave.
- The Singetail is the only dragon that can shoot fireballs via his tail.
- During flight without accelerating, Singetail's neck will fold to the left;
- As for v2.13, the glitch has been fixed.
|Level||Attack Power||Fire Power||Healing Power||Health|