Stable Missions were released in December 18th, 2015 in their initial form. Heavily bugged and unbalanced, missions would very often get stuck after being finished, showing that they where completed but failing to do anything when clicked on. Additionally, the release of stable missions broke the Farm's Job Board and Old Wrinkly's Cauldron for many players.
Location and Description
The Stable Missions post is located in the center of every stable.
When it's clicked, a HUD with 6 Slots appears. THe HUD shows 6 slots, the bottom center and right corner being Members only.Each slot shows:
- The Mission's title;
- The Time it takes to complete it;
Clicking the slot, shows a second HUD.
The second HUD shows a more detailed information of what is needed to complete it. The stats of the Slot's HUD are still showing up but, it also shows other information:
- The problem that needs to be resolved;
- The number of the team;
- Type of S.Mission;
- Fishleg's Tip;
- Chance of Sucess;
Clicking on the Team Card, shows a checklist of dragons that you have so that you can choose who you will use to said mission.
|This has Ad Speed Up!|
|You can remove 48 hours from a mission's time with an ad.|
1 Video per mission (to check).
When you send the dragons on the mission, the stable slot of each dragon will have a large sign and, on the list, they have a "Stop" sign on their icons. When viewing the Stable Missions' HUD, the slot will hve its title in larger letters, a loading-like thing with a silhouette of Toothless flying (slightly glitched), the timer going backwards and, smaller phrases from the Dragons' Log' adventure.
When said mission is completed, the slot will compeltly change to a bronze medal with a silhuoette of a dragon, on the lower part it will say "COMPLETE" and, on the upper part is the Mission's title.
Unlocking the Stable Missions
You don't right away unlock them, you need, at the very least, have 2 Dragons to unlock and activate the Tutorial Level. However, with the new intro, it's much easier and, it's not a big deal.
|This has Ad Speed Up!|
|You can skip the hold with an ad. Limit unknown|
- 10 minutes-8 minutes: 30 gems
- 7:59 minutes-4 minutes: 20 gems
- 3:59 minutes-1 second: 10 gems
Currently, skills appear to be divided up into two columns, with the first skill coming from the first column and the second skill coming from the corresponding column.
|Baby dragons can be selected|
|Only Titan dragons can be selected|
|Rewards a Mystery chest (fish, power-up, farm decoration)|
|Rewards a Mystery Egg chest|
The Success Odds column lists the raw success odds: the starting odd, the basic odd that any dragon have, and the additional odds that special skills, species or class gives. For simplicity, these odds have already been added for the relevant dragons, and their totals are given in the column Suggested Dragons.
Please note that the odds given in this column are meant for adult dragons at lvl. 10. Some missions have Titan or Baby increased chances, or lower chances for dragons below certain level. Always check all the info given for a quest to properly choose your dragons.
For missions that require titans, all relevant dragons will be listed in the "suggested" column, even if their titan has not been released yet.
*The Snow Wraith might be considered as having the old skill "Wild" instead of "Ice" for stable missions.
|Fistful of Gems||10-100|
|Big sack of Gems||25-400|
|Chest of Gems||125-750|
|Hoard of Gems||300-750|
- On January 8th, 2016, prior to being debugged, some of the missions had their prizes changed to re-balance them. The affected quests had previously given out Mystery Egg Chests, Mystery Power-up Chests, and Mystery Fish Chests. Notable amongst these changes--and likely the reason why prizes were changed before the bugs were fixed--the Gronkle Iron mission had its prize changed from a Mystery Egg Chest to a Rare Salvage Chest. At the time, Gronckle Iron was a two-hour-long mission that had 100% success odds if both of its two slots were filled by an adult Gronckle. All known quests that gave out prize chests of any kind where changed to give out Common, Uncommon, or Rare Salvage Chests;
- On January 11th, 2016, the bug that was causing stable missions to become stuck on the Completion notice was resolved;
- On January 27th, 2016, stable missions were again changed, with many of their durations extended, some missions moved to different slots, new missions added, and the Salvage Chests removed and replaced with Mystery Power-up Chests;
- On April 20th, as part of Update 1.19, new quests were introduced, to gather "Runes" and Titan exclusives;
- On November 21st, 2016, as part of Update 2.4.0, ten more Stable Mission were added;
|Non-Member Minigames:||Location Specific||Berk (Blacksmith • Loki's Maze) • The School (Alchemy Adventure † • Science Experiments) • Stables (Stable Missions) • The Lookout (Job Board • The Farm) • Training Grounds (Battle Events • Bull's-Eye Lagoon † • Fireball Frenzy • Flight Club • Thunder Run Racing)|
|Other||Eel Roast • Fishing|
|The Secret of Leviathan||Cogs • Incredible Machine|
|Rise of Stormheart||Dragon Tactics|