|This page is about a general introduction to Stable Missions. You may be looking for a list and guide of actual missions.|
Location and DescriptionEdit
The Stable Missions post is located in the center of every stable.
When it's clicked, a HUD with 6 Slots appears. THe HUD shows 6 slots, the bottom center and right corner being Members only.Each slot shows:
- The Mission's title;
- The Time it takes to complete it;
Clicking the slot, shows a second HUD.
The second HUD shows a more detailed information of what is needed to complete it. The stats of the Slot's HUD are still showing up but, it also shows other information:
- The problem that needs to be resolved;
- The number of the team;
- Type of S.Mission;
- Fishleg's Tip;
- Chance of Sucess;
Clicking on the Team Card, shows a checklist of dragons that you have so that you can choose who you will use to said mission.
|This has Ad Speed Up!|
|You can speed up the mission's duration by half with an ad.|
When you send the dragons on the mission, the stable slot of each dragon will have a large sign and, on the list, they have a "Stop" sign on their icons. When viewing the Stable Missions' HUD, the slot will have its title in larger letters, a loading-like thing with a silhouette of Toothless flying, the timer going backwards and, smaller phrases from the Dragons' Log' adventure.
When said mission is completed, the slot will compeltly change to a grey card with a silhuoette of a dragon, on the lower part it will say "COMPLETE" and, on the upper part is the Mission's title.
Unlocking the Stable MissionsEdit
You don't right away unlock them, you need, at the very least, have 2 Dragons to unlock and activate the Tutorial Level. However, with the new intro, it's much easier and, it's not a big deal.
|This has Ad Speed Up!|
|You can speed up the Cooldown time by half. Both the former Ad-speed up and this share the same 3-times per day limit, so careful with what you desire to speed up.|
- 10 minutes-8 minutes: 30 gems
- 7:59 minutes-4 minutes: 20 gems
- 3:59 minutes-1 second: 10 gems
Currently, each dragon has 2 skills,a primary and a secondary skill. The complete list can be seen below.
|Fistful of Gems||10-100|
|Big sack of Gems||25-400|
|Chest of Gems||125-750|
|Hoard of Gems||300-750|
- On January 8th, 2016, prior to being debugged, some of the missions had their prizes changed to re-balance them. The affected quests had previously given out Mystery Egg Chests, Mystery Power-up Chests, and Mystery Fish Chests. Notable amongst these changes--and likely the reason why prizes were changed before the bugs were fixed--the Gronkle Iron mission had its prize changed from a Mystery Egg Chest to a Rare Salvage Chest. At the time, Gronckle Iron was a two-hour-long mission that had 100% success odds if both of its two slots were filled by an adult Gronckle. All known quests that gave out prize chests of any kind where changed to give out Common, Uncommon, or Rare Salvage Chests;
- On January 11th, 2016, the bug that was causing stable missions to become stuck on the Completion notice was resolved;
- On January 27th, 2016, stable missions were again changed, with many of their durations extended, some missions moved to different slots, new missions added, and the Salvage Chests removed and replaced with Mystery Power-up Chests;
- On April 20th, as part of Update 1.19, new quests were introduced, to gather "Runes" and Titan exclusives;
- On November 21st, 2016, as part of Update 2.4.0, ten more Stable Mission were added;
- Occasionally, entering the Stables by the Viking Selection Menu, the Ad limit can have a soft-reset and allow the player to speed-up either the Cooldown or the Mission's timer 3 more times.
|Non-Member Minigames:||Location Specific||Berk (Blacksmith • Loki's Maze) • The School (Alchemy Adventure † • Science Experiments) • Stables (Stable Missions) • The Lookout (Job Board • The Farm) • Training Grounds (Battle Events • Bull's-Eye Lagoon † • Fireball Frenzy • Flight Club • Thunder Run Racing)|
|Other||Eel Roast • Fishing|
|The Secret of Leviathan||Cogs • Incredible Machine|
|Rise of Stormheart||Dragon Tactics|